The University of Virginia Advanced Research Computing Services (ARCS) group is committed to transforming computational research at UVA through consultation, education, and management of the University’s shared computing resources. We provide high-performance computing (HPC) expertise and service to UVA researchers from across disciplines. Our goals are to:
- Support the UVA research community's computational projects
- Advance HPC research at the University of Virginia and across the Commonwealth
- Provide computational training to a new generation of researchers
- Devise creative programming solutions on behalf of clients
- Foster a multi-disciplinary ethos
High Energy Physics Seminar
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Physics Building, Room 204
Note special time.
Note special room.
To add a speaker, send an email to
Please include the seminar type (e.g. High Energy Physics Seminars), date, name of the speaker, title of talk, and an abstract (if available).